Dating in the Time of Covid-Part 2
A few of our Winter Dating Ideas!
- Dancing together at home – In the past, we have purchased DVD’s to work on our ballroom dance steps and techniques at home. Our favorites are from Shawn Trautman. They are very easy to follow. https://www.shawntrautman.com/ They now also have a monthly online, on demand option. This would be awesome activity for the winter months. You can cancel anytime.
- Dinner in front of our fireplace-pic
- Friday Afternoon-dessert and coffee together
- Making new recipes together
- Snowshoeing and Winter hiking-(No bugs or snakes)Wickiup, Indian Creek, Kent Park (Lake and Valley View Trail loop), Morgan Creek Park and Whitewater Canyon near Cascade, IA
- Friday night pizza and a glass of wine (Our favorite pizza is BBQ Chicken)
- Noontime walks together
Part 1-Dating in the Times of Covid(February 19,2021)
Part 2-Winter Dating(Feb 26,2021)
Part 3-Dancing in the Moonlight-Because life’s too short not too(March 5,2021)
Part 4-Looking Our Best(March 12, 2021)
Part 5-10 Reasons to Ballroom Dance(March 19, 2021)
Part 6-Spring Dating(March 26,2021)
Part 7-Summer Dating(June 25,2021)
Part 8-Fall Dating(September 24, 2021)
Please share your Winter Date Ideas!