- Ballroom dancing gets us away from technology. Married couples are spending more of their time in front of their computers, televisions and using social media.
- Trying something new (Ballroom dancing) will increase our connection and will create a special bond in our marriage!
- Dancing keeps us moving! We are becoming more sedentary and not keeping as active as we should be.
- While ballroom dancing, you look at each other, touch and spend time together. This increases intimacy and romance.
- Dancing adds laughter and fun to our lives. Life is stressful at times, which can negatively impact our emotional health and as a result, harm our marriage. We will benefit if we get more enjoyment out of life.
- Ballroom dancing is a built in date. We need to keep dating even after we become married.
- Ballroom dancing and marriage takes lots of practice. Practice helps to identify areas you need to work on. You can grow together with your mistakes.
- Ballroom dancing is a unique activity that uses physical and mental exercise at the same time. We need to keep ourselves healthy, which in turn keeps our marriage healthy.
- Being considerate and polite go a long way in Ballroom Dancing. (if not, the dance is over). Being considerate and polite goes a long way towards maintaining a healthy marriage.
- Ballroom dancing is an activity you can do at any season of your marriage.
Why not give ballroom dancing a try? The more you do as a married couple together, the closer you become.
God’s Word- Hebrews 13:4 (The Message) Honor marriage, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband.