What does it take to become a good husband in your home?
- He is the protective covering for the family
- He takes responsibility for the health of the marriage
- He is a Spiritual Leader -worshiping, praying and being in God’s Word
- He leads with his heart. He is not domineering, but leads in a loving way. It does not come with force.
- He is a servant to his wife
- He is dependable
- He shows her off. Makes her look good!
- He is humble
- He shows her unconditional love
- He fights for his marriage-he doesn’t give up
- He seeks her input and considers her feelings
God’s Word-It was because of Adam’s disobedience, not Eve’s that sin and death entered the world. Didn’t Eve eat the apple first? But God went to Adam, because he was the leader of this union.
12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned—
13 To be sure, sin was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not charged against anyone’s account where there is no law. 14 Nevertheless, death reigned from the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who is a pattern of the one to come.