What does it take to become a good wife of your home?
- She respects her husband’s role as the leader of the home
- She is patient and understanding
- She encourages him-she is his biggest cheerleader
- She doesn’t cling. It is important for each to have space when needed
- Staying connected by doing things he enjoys
- She takes time to know where her husband is
- She does not compare her husband to others
- She continues to work on making her home a happy place
- She puts effort into the marriage
- She communicates if she does not understand his lead
- She knows when to stay silent
God’s Word-Ephesians 5:22-23 NASB-Wives, subject yourselves to your own husbands, as to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife, as Christ also is the head of the church, He Himself being the Savior of the body.