Keeping physically healthy is worth more than dollars can buy. When you give up your good health, what do you have? Ballroom dancing is one way to keep active and healthy. Here are our top ways dancing can help physically.
- keeps us moving in a day where it’s easier to sit
- Improves our strength-especially when Dan lifts me in the air for special moves-lol
- helps with balance-we don’t want to fall
- builds stronger bones-please don’t drop me
- improves our posture-its all in the dance frame
- keeps our heart healthy-how about a cha-cha?
- helps with coordination-can you do two different things at once?
- is a great activity as you grow older-yes that’s us
- is a physical activity that is easier to do since fun is involved-that’s up to you
Every day we make decisions on how we can stay healthy. It will make a difference in the long run. Let us keep moving and dancing.
God’s Word-1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, 20 for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.