How do I “get in Sync” with the beat of God’s heart
- Tell the Lord of your desire to be in sync with the rhythm of His heart
- Tell Him that you need Him – that you can’t do life on your own
- Admit you have made mistakes in your life that are not pleasing to Him – sin
- Confess that you believe Jesus made the perfect sacrifice for your sins by dying on the cross and that His resurrection from the dead proves that He is the Son of God, and through faith in Him, your sins are forgiven
- Ask the Lord to help you in your decision to follow after Him
God loves us so much, that He wants to be a part of our lives. Being in sync with God’s heart will change your life forever.
Won’t you take the invitation?
God’s Word-John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.